Thursday, October 18, 2012

Go Blue, Go Curls







































I met Christine at the alumni tailgate party for The University of Michigan this past weekend. Had to chat with her because she was a spirited Michigan fan with curly hair- perfect.

To Christine curly hair distinguishes her from other people, in a crowd her family and friends think she's easy to spot. Gel is her hair product of choice, "doesn't matter the brand- just lots of it. I look so different without curly hair, it's part of my identity so I always keep it natural."

When I asked if she had any curly hair horror stories she shared, "In high school I had a really good friend who used to sit behind me and he played a little game where he would see how many things he could put in my hair without me noticing...sometimes it would be multiple pens, pencils, etc. I wouldn't always know until I put my hands though it." 

Thanks Christine and Go Blue!



No comments:

Post a Comment